With Halloween 2021 fastly approaching, people are slowly setting up their Halloween decorations. One popular way to decorate your house is to use digital projections for decorating. A Youtuber, Toil & Trouble’s DIY, does amazing videos on Halloween decorations using brand new digital decorations consisting of silly and spooky videos as well as classic Halloween characters.
In his recent Halloween decoration video, he used AtmosFX video of the three pumpkins along with an AAXA BP1 Projector. This is a cheap setup under $200 anyone looking for an alternative way to decorate for Halloween.
AtmosFX Jack-O’-Lantern Jamboree 3 Demo & Review (New for Halloween 2021)
Here are a few steps to setup your own Singing Pumpkin Halloween Decorations.
- Buy the pumpkins. For annual setup, buying fake pumpkin is optimal for reusability.
- Buy and Download the AtmosFX Jack-O’-Lantern Jamboree 3 video.
- Load the video file into an USB or SD card and connect it to your projector. An AAXA BP1 Projector was used for this video.
- Project your Jack-O’-Lantern Jamboree 3 video directly at your pumpkins.
- Add background lightings and other props to add to the Halloween Theme.