This informative ehow write up by Mario Calhoun may help out those curious about how projectors can hook up to a common device such as an iPad. With led pico and micro projectors becoming more popular, tutorials like this can help out those of us who aren’t so “tech” savy.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Insert one end of the jack cable into the port labeled “AV In” on the Pico projector and insert the other end of the cable into the docking adapter.
- Plug the docking adapter into the iPad’s docking port, located on the bottom of the iPad.
- Press “Power” at the top of the iPad for five seconds to turn on the tablet, then tap “Videos” on the home screen to access your device’s video library. You can also tap “Photos” and tap the image you wish to view.
- Connect the projector’s USB cable into the USB port on the side of the Pico projector and insert the other end of the cable into a power adapter. Plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet to provide power while using the device and simultaneously charge the projector.
- Slide the tab on the right side of the projector to the on position to display the image from the iPad to the projector.