The portable battery maker has released a LED projector called the iGo UP-2020. Since it is a LED projector, the anticipated life of the lamp is 20,000 hours. It features 854×480 resolution and built-in media player. External connections are composite, VGA and mini HDMI. The LED optical engine is coupled to a DLP imager.
- Provides 854×480 pixel native resolution
- Able to project a viewable screen up to 70 inches
- Provides 20 ANSI lumens
- LED source with up to 20,000 hours of life
- Has built-in media playback function
- Supports MP4, JPG and BMP files
- MicroSD card slot & micro USB port
- Built-in 0.5W speaker
- Offers composite video, VGA and mini HDMI inputs
In our opinion, this looks like a typical run of the mill LED projector.